Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Slow progress

Yesterday was first day back to work after my staycation.  It is amazing what accumulates in one's mailbox and inbox!!  Worked late to catch up leaving my energy low for nothing but fixing a quick dinner of leftovers and a few other chores.

I have cut out the right front piece of the skirt pattern.  I will say that I thought the fabric may ravel a lot but the weave is a tighter weave than I thought thus the fabric did not ravel as much.  The left piece is is now pinned to fabric ready for cutting.  Even though the pattern has only three pieces, there is lining fabric to cut as well.

Still have not taken photos of recent fabric arrival; hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...