Sunday, March 02, 2014

Blouse progress

I pulled out the pattern pieces for M5522 to see what adjustments were made previously.  I made one additional adjustment-a 5/8 inch high round neck adjustment. Other than this adjustment, I felt all pieces were adjusted correctly for my usual changes.

There are 12 pattern pieces!!!.  Here is the start  of the layout of the pattern onto the fabric.
The fabric is from Vogue Fabrics purchased 2011.  There have been several times that I pulled out this fabric with the idea of making a blouse.  Now was the right time.

Since taking this photo of the beginning layout I have not cut out all pattern pieces.  Next step cut out interfacing for appropriate pattern pieces and for the fabric weight.  Updates later.


6 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the finished product.. The fabric looks beautiful.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki. It was time to sew it up.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your blouse. I have this pattern, but have not made it. I like your fabric choice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin