Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cordova progress

I finally finished making numerous pattern fitting adjustments this evening.  I started on these last evening.  I had to make my usual forward shoulder adjustment, 1.25 inch FBA.  Just these two adjustments required numerous pattern pieces to be adjusted.  Other adjustments included narrow back and adding additional width at hip area in the back.

The separating zipper I had on hand just was not the right one for this jacket.  I did not want metal teeth zipper for this jacket.  This required a trip to JoAnn's where I found exactly what I needed. 

As noted previously the fabric is one I acquired from EOS  over a year or more ago.  I had black lining fabric in the stash as well.  I am now ready to cut out the jacket fabric and lining.  More information later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...