The FBA I made was perfect. Because this is a multi-sized pattern and I was able to cut larger then take in, the fit through the waist and hips was an easy fix to make.
My fabric met the stretch-ability test for this project; it was some very fiddly knit though. My serger did not like this knit very much and sewing on the sewing machine required very taut sewing in front of and behind the sewing foot.
I still have to insert the sleeves and attach bias binding to the neckline. Of course, hem the dress also. I am debating on the front neckline. Several reviewers at PR indicated that they shaved off a little at the front neckline as it is very close fitting at the front neck.
Here is a shot of the dress in progress hanging:
I did shorten the sleeves as I did not want long sleeves for the upcoming warm weather; and my arms are just not pretty for sleeveless. Though I would make one sleeveless along with a short jacket/cardi so that the gathers would still be noticeable.