Saturday, April 20, 2013

Finishing up

The Simplicity peplum top is almost complete.  I just took a break from early Saturday morning sewing.  The top is hemmed and the neck facings are attached, waiting to be clipped and pressed.  I basted the back princess seam in the upper back area to take out some of the back fullness and hopefully that will be the final adjustment so that I can think about wearing the top soon.

After this is completed I have been thinking about making several dresses.  I have some new fabric purchases that I really should begin to make something from them as the purpose was to have some  floral print dresses or tops.  I also want to make a jacket and skirt using fabric purchased from Vogue fabrics recently.

I have pulled out numerous dress patterns to consider and just having a hard time making the decision of which one I want to sew.

Updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...