Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fabric photos

I mentioned a few posts back that I had purchased some fabric and thought I would share those with you.
From Vogue Fabrics, I purchased the following pieces.  The solid is a suiting fabric and the other two pieces were swatches together with this suiting and both are knits.





This fabric I recently purchased from Nancy's Notions; it is a cotton lightweight for a blouse or top of some sort. Floral prints seem to be every where so thought I will make up a few floral garments.

4 comments:

  1. Great fabrics. They coordinate so beautifully. The last piece is also very pretty. Will make a lovely top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting! I have your first three fabrics on my wishlist. How do you like the hand of the suiting? What about the floral knit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The floral knit is light weight and you can see through it so depending on how I use it, it might need a light lining under it. The suiting fabric is nice weight for spring and summer. I think I will definitely line it to give it some heft and I think it will ravel some so lining will be good to use.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...