Monday, February 04, 2013

KS 3172

I have had this pattern for several years and finally decided to make it.  I ordered faux shearling fabric from Nancy's Notions sometime last year.  It is washable in cool/cold water and can be dried using low temperature.  It sheds a lot right now and hoping after washing/drying that will be eliminated.

I made my usual adjustments to the pattern after pin fitting using medium in the upper body area tapering to large from bust down.  I did not have to make a FBA enough pattern ease with the large size.  I plan to make View B which in the sidebar photo is the brown colored vest.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...