Sunday, February 17, 2013

KS 3127

Here is the completed vest on Alma Marie.  It is still shedding and hopefully this will end soon.  I used lint remover wand and wiped all over the inside of the vest which removed quite of bit of loose fibers.  I had hoped that washing the fabric would have eliminated most of this.

Vest back

Vest front

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am adding comment moderation as I found recently some comments that really have nothing to do with the post at hand. I may decide to change this in the future. Sorry a few bad apples ruin something for many!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin