Friday, February 08, 2013

In prep

The fabric did very well in the washer and dryer.  A lot of the loose fuzz was eliminated and the fabric is a tad softer which is okay by me.

I was out of town a few days this week for business travel.  I had so hoped to be able to visit a Hancock's Fabric store while traveling; it just did not happen.  Not that I don't have enough fabric or patterns on hand.  Actually was going to look at buttons and stock up on a few.

The fabric is laid out on the cutting table and the KS vest pattern is adjusted.  Hopefully this evening I will be able to cut out the vest and set up sewing machine.  Maybe even sew a little.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...