Sunday, January 13, 2013

Looking like a jacket

Yesterday I did not get to sew very much as I was taking advantage of the 70 degree weather were having and participating in some outside activities.  This AM I have been very productive and the jacket is beginning to really look like a jacket.  I did not take any photos along the way; I needed to take a sewing break and will shoot some photos later.

I will say there are many sewing steps along the way with this pattern.  I would not describe it as easy to sew only because there are numerous pieces to sew together, lots of topstitching, etc.  I still have to cut out lining fabric.  My plan is to finish the jacket unit today and then lining steps come next.


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...