Saturday, December 08, 2012

Onto the next top

I completed the Pamela's Pattern #104 with #107 boatneck overlay.  I needed to hem the sleeves and the bodice completing that task this evening.

My next project is Butterick 5679.  I am making the version B, the short green top with self-faced collar.  My fabric is similar in color to the gold/yellow top but did not have enough fabric to make the tunic top and not sure that I really like the look of it.

I had to make a FBA and decided to keep the resulting side dart.  I also shortened the sleeve length and may decide to make a more tapered sleeve that the full sleeve shown.

The mailman delivered several patterns yesterday, most coming from the recent Club BMV sale.  I also purchased another Sewaholic pattern, the new Cordova Jacket.  More information on those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...