Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holidays and vacation approaching!

This is my last full work week before the end of the year.  After Friday, I am off for the holidays and vacation!!!!  In preparation for some planned sewing, I washed several knit fabrics I recently acquired and posted about earlier.  My sewing plans are always so ambitious and most of the time I cannot complete all that I want to.  I am at least getting a head start by preparing the fabrics for sewing.

The Renfrow top is cut out and ready to sew.  I really am trying to joggle evening activities this week to sew this top as I would like to wear it on Thursday for our office Holiday Party.   We will see how that goes.  Last night was spent wrapping presents and preparing boxes for shipping to family we will not get to see this Christmas.

Got to run now and start getting ready for work, more later.


1 comment:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...