Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Going on a business trip

I will not be doing any sewing the rest of this week as I am traveling to a conference today and will return Saturday.  I am taking my black, cream and grey Vogue skirt recently posted about along with the black knit top with the dotted front to wear one day.  I am hoping to visit a Hancock's fabric store while on this trip as that is the only place I have found that is in the area where I am going.

Plans for this weekend is to start on making the knit top to go with the Simplicity skirt as well as fitting a few other top patterns for future sewing.  Oh yes, I also get a long weekend as we get Columbus Day as a floating holiday.  Wooo Hooo!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...