Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Fabric Additions

Here are photos of the two fabrics I acquired from Les Fabrique at 50% off recently.

The first one is a linen/rayon border print fabric.  This is a heavier weight linen blend and my first thought that this would become a dress.
The other piece is a blue poly suede.  The backing on this one is a woven, non-satiny knit as some other faux suede pieces I have acquired.  The blue is much prettier "live" than showing in this photo.  This almost looks like velvet; not that look at all in person.

1 comment:

  1. I love that first rayon/linen border print! But then you know I love border prints.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...