Skirt in progress

I decided to go with a skirt that I have made previously.  It is a McCall's 5523 that has princess seaming and variations on how the back can look.  I am surprised that it is not OOP as it has been around for some time. I have made previously in stretch woven as well as wool gaberdine.  I made view A and B, and I am making view A again.

Here is a view of the first skirt I made from this pattern; the post is about the Sorbetto top.  The wool version I made has the pleats in the back.

The pattern does not call for a lining but I cut out lining fabric using the pattern pieces.  I just like linings in my skirts.  I think also this fabric needs it.

Comments

  1. What a great article! Love your blog !Thanks a lot for sharing , it is really useful to me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

New Iron

Ruffle Neck Tunic

Sewcialists

Sewcialists