Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Me Made May'12

I have not kept up with posting my MMM garments worn recently.  Last week I again wore this top, Kwik Sew 3740. But I wore it with a solid black knit skirt that is RTW from Cato's.
I also wore another version of the KS top, this one, with blue pants and blue pumps. I always receive a lot of compliments for both of these tops.
Over the past weekend, I wore this knit top from Butterick.  All of these fabrics were from Fabric.com
I have plans to wear a dress I made in 2011 that I have not worn before and do not have any photos of it to show.  Will post some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...