I made great progress on this dress this AM. I love stay/sewcations! I hope to finish it this afternoon. I had to take a break to rest my neck and shoulder.
I attached the bottom band to the dress. I then blind hemmed the bottom edge of the band to the dress. I then attached the lining to the dress at the neckline using this facing attachment technique.. This made for a nice RTW look of lining sewn to zipper.
I then stitched the sleeve band to the sleeve and it is now ready for attaching to the dress.
The dress on the hanger looks more like a sack than when on me. I just noticed this after posting these photos. Interesting!! More updates later.