Friday, April 20, 2012

A minute here, two minutes there

This week has been consumed with work and physical therapy.  I have been having issues with neck and shoulder, going to PT three times a week and I am getting better.  Sometimes though it feels like torture.

I have taken time a few days to spend a minute or 20 in my sewing room, trying to get going on actually sewing the dress from V8799.  I still have to cut out a few more lining pieces but serger is prepped and ready to go.  The dress fabric is ravels something fierce so I am serge finishing the edges even though the dress will be lined.

Looking forward to sewing time this weekend.  Updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...