Saturday, March 10, 2012

And sew it begins....

I have actually sewed some this week.  I took some time yesterday to start on the lining for the new dress in the line up.  I am starting with the lining to make fit adjustments , if necessary and then transfer those over to the actual dress pattern.

I was happy to find that I had the perfect green invisible zipper to go with this dress. Thread is a go also not only for the dress but the lining as well.  The lining is a pale yellow tricot as there was not source that I could find for green tricot.  There are probably sources for this but tricot is not something I sew very much at all.  I am not sure that I have actually ever sewn it.  So far so good.

I will give you an update later.

1 comment:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...