Sewing update

This past work week was a busy one and at times stressful.  Sometimes when it is stressful spending time in my sewing room is just the thing to do.  Other times, like this week, I am just too tired to do much of anything that requires creative thinking.

I just spent two hours in my sewing room following a great dinner with DH.  I completed the fitting of the Butterick 5673 dress that I started on last week.  I screwed up the center back piece so badly that I purchased another pattern so I could fix my error.  Now that all pieces are fitted I decided to make another fabric change.  Instead of using the black/white geometric print fabric with the solid black, I am going to use red and black. 

The red fabric needs to be machine washed and dried before cutting it out.  Right now the washing machine is in use by DH so later tonight or first thing in AM it will get washed and dried. More later.

Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

Simplicity 1366

New Iron

Sewcialists

Sewcialists