Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Fabrics

I posted previously that I purchased some new fabrics. 

This fabric is from EOS (EmmaOneSock) and is beautiful knit fabric with warm shades of brown, gray and some green. Sometimes photos just do not do justice to the fabric.  Another fabric purchase from EOS is this black, gray and white knit.  This was labeled as Chico's.  This also is from EOS in a green and brown mosaic/paisley design.  I also purchased black fabric but black is black so no photo.

The next two fabrics are from Marcy Tilton, my first purchase from her site.  One is gray ombre wool jersey, very thin.  The other is a ponte knit in green; it is a thinner fabric than I had anticipated but still nice enough.

I have plenty of visions dancing through my head of all the sewing I am going to do over the Christmas holidays/vaca. 

More later.

3 comments:

  1. They sound beautiful! And knowing they are form EOS and Marcy Tilton I know they'll make gorgeous garments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics! Love that ombre grey wool jersey, lucky you! Look forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful selection of fabrics. I was admiring that ombre wool at Marcy's site a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...