Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cleaning out pattern collection

I really have way too many patterns.  Yes I am a patternaholic!  You can go to my Patterns for Sale page and see what I just posted.  It is a start and I will have more to post later. 

I have another trip coming up on Monday; I was suppose to fly out today but Irene had a different plan for me as well as a lot of others.  For those that may be in her path, take precautions and be safe.  My real reason for mentioning my upcoming trip was that if you would like to purchase any of these patterns, I will not be able to ship until Sept.2.

First come, first served.  You can email me if you are interested to lwl1951at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...