Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today is my Friday

Well today will be my Friday, I am off for the Easter Holiday starting tomorrow-Good Friday.  So looking forward to the time off.  I will be sewing.  I am ready to cut out the Butterick dress and jacket pattern. 

Some goodies arrived earlier this week from Snap Source.  I just did not have the right size snaps for my KS jacket.  So I ordered some larger sized metal snaps, plus I ordered tack buttons.  They will end up being what I will use.  I will need to add a buttonhole to the jacket waistband, but the tack buttons are more like what you seen on jean jackets in RTW.

Later!

1 comment:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...