Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF

So glad it is Friday!  Heck of work week; more stressful as each day progressed.  Too many deadlines; too much data collection; too much of -------, whatever. 

To keep my sanity I keep browsing fashion sites, magazines and catalogues for upcoming sewing projects.  Last night I peeked into the sewing room and was inspired to get going on my jacket again.  Hopefully this evening I can take a few moments to actually do some more on the jacket.  I will get some sewing time on Saturday and Sunday.  My goal is to finish jacket and get the next project up and going.  Will see.

1 comment:

  1. I love that short sleeve McCall jacket and have made it twice. I'm interessted in seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...