Saturday, October 02, 2010

Found buttons

I found two sets of buttons that I liked, not loved, but liked.  I completed the buttonholes and then wrist started aching so will do the buttons later.  I plan to sew them on with machine so should not create wrist pain. 

The skirt and fabric I had plan to make next will not work as I do not have enough of the fabric to make this particular skirt.  I do have enough to make another style.  So I need to decide whether to use the fabric and make another skirt; or use another fabric and make the Burda skirt.  I am thinking using the planned fabric and making another view of the recent Simplicity pattern.  Tomorrow I will decide.  Going to catch up on some other blogs now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...