Monday, September 06, 2010

Club BMV Labor Day Sale

Thanks Club BMV!  I can now repurchase the Vogue dress pattern and get a second chance at getting the bodice adjusted to fit right!  As soon as I saw that notice in my email this AM, I was on it!  That too led to Gorgeous Fabric site and I purchased a knit fabric that was on sale to make a dress from a McCall's pattern I purchased along with the Vogue pattern.

Time for me to get away from the computer to go sew up what I have.

Have a great Labor Day Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Random Question for you: I am looking into dress forms and I saw that you bought a Uniquely You dress form back in 2006. It looks like you are still using it from your pictures. How do you like it now? How well is it holding up? Any advice for those scoping out the market on dress forms?

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...