Monday, May 31, 2010

Vogue and KS

I decided to cut out the Vogue dress pattern this morning instead of hemming the KS dress. This is the pattern and the fabric.

I am thinking that this will be a quick and easy sewing project. No zippers, no lining, no darts, etc. I acquired this fabric from JoAnn's many months ago. The right side is like a silk shantung and the wrong side is satiny. Not too difficult to cut out.


I also made pattern adjustments to this KS pattern. (Photo courtesy of KS website)

I am using a knit fabric that unfortunately I can't remember the source from where I acquired it. I think it was Fabric Mart. I am making the cowl neck top but without sleeves. I am thinking about adding sleeves however but making it short sleeves instead of long. Well back to the sewing room.

1 comment:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...