Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sencha blouse

I have been sewing the Sencha blouse today. I am really pleased with the fit of this blouse. I did take deeper tucks in the back after basting the side seams and trying it on. The tucks at neckline, front and back waistline are very flattering and very helpful for improving the fit.

I can see me making a few more versions of this blouse. There are two other front views to use as well. I only have to attach the neck facings, make buttonholes and sew on buttons and hem. Instructions and drawings for this pattern are very good.

1 comment:

  1. So many people are making this blouse. It's making me want one too. Can't wait to see yours all made up.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...