Sunday, October 11, 2009

Future tops

While I was using the camera I took shots of the other two patterns and the fabrics I cut out to make them.
This is the KS pattern-KS3658. The fabric was acquired from Hancock Fabrics in Fredericksburg, VA in March of this year. I was on a business trip and had time to shop prior to the start of our meetings. This is a teal polyester knit, somewhat beefy but has 35% stretch as the pattern suggests.



This is the Jalie scoopneck top. I made View A before with satisfactory results and pattern was tweaked afterwards to assure a better fit for next time. This knit fabric was purchased from Fabric.com perhaps a year ago.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have it all planned out. I'm going to start on some tops at the end of the month too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO - I CANNOT buy another Jalie pattern!!!!!!!! That scoopneck is one I considered last time. I WILL NOT buy another one!!!!!!! I DO NOT NEED MORE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...