Monday sewing update
Fitting opportunities included:
- Taking a deeper shoulder seam.
- Adjusting darts in back by taking a deeper dart-I have a narrow back.
- Making the vertical front darts deeper.
- Taking a deeper side seam from under arm to waist.
- Trimming the sleeve cap by 1/4 inch to allow for deeper shoulder seam.
I also had to redo one side of the invisible zipper as the center back pieces did not line up correctly after inserting the other side of the zipper. In the past I may have let this go, now I find it unacceptable.
My plans this AM are to finish the blouse, provided DH's dental situation does not require some of my time.