Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stand and collar

Linda T, thank you for your suggestion. I too like Louise C's instructions/techniques for collar and stand. I used one of hers on pressing the collar seam allowances open and using a pressing edge.

The pattern instructions offered two methods of attaching the collar and the collar stand. My preference has always been to attach the collar to the collar stand first and then attach the unit to the neckline of the blouse. I completed sewing the two items together and pinned the collar stand/collar to the neckline.

Dinner became an important issue to take care of; so my sewing is pretty much complete for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...