I found my sewing room!

I made it into the sewing room after dinner last night. Progress to date:

Serger is set up for the Simplicity blouse. Sewing machine is threaded and bobbin wound.

McCall's shirt pattern has been adjusted with the fitting changes needed:
Swayback adjustment
Narrow upper back adjustment
Forward shoulder adjustment
Full bust adjustment

Will need to shorten sleeves as usual. So my fabric will be cut today. I will get these finished so I can wear the ensemble before fall!!!

Off to my sewing room.

Comments

  1. Hope you had a lot of sewing success today. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I've had a dry spell myself, not being able to get to my sewing room. It must end soon, or I may resort to therapy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing Interruptus!!!

Simplicity 8425

Out with the Old, In with the New

Sewcialists

Sewcialists