Monday, April 06, 2009

Additional snap setter information.

This is the snap setter I used. The snaps I used were size 16. I also have the snap adapter for size 20 which are a tad larger snaps. One other thing I would add; the instructions say to tap the adapter tool two or three times to set the snap. You then remove fabric from tool and check to be sure snaps are secure. I found that I needed to tap about 4 or 5 times to get the snaps secure for my comfort. I was really pleased with this tool.

The tricky part is aligning the snaps on each front piece. I truly worked hard to make sure that they lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...