Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weekend sewing

I have not gotten much sewing in this week. No surprise there! I have been thinking about sewing my cardigan and top though. I ordered some fold over elastic from Saf-T-Pockets.com as they have a great color selection of this elastic. I ordered a pale yellow as the background color for the cardi/cami is pale yellow. I am hoping that this will match/blend well enough to use this on the cami neckline. I received a notice that it has been shipped; so maybe, maybe, maybe it will arrive this weekend.

I also had an opportunity this week to do some window shopping at Macy's while out for lunch. I got some great ideas for dresses and knew I had numerous patterns at home that would be very similar to those in the store. I am hoping that something in my fabric collection will jump out and say "make me"!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you've been productive lately! And shopping for ideas is always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...