Saturday, October 11, 2008

Deliveries

Well I did not do any sewing today! The weather was gorgeous today-low 70's. DH and I decided to go motorcycle riding and it was a perfect day for that. We then went to Outback for dinner.




Upon returning home, I checked the mailbox and found two more patterns I ordered from BMV. These are Butterick patterns and they had a sale earlier this week. So did Vogue and yes I ordered three patterns from them.



Here are the two Butterick patterns I ordered.

This is a dress for knit fabric-either Double Knit or Ponte Knit. Yesterday I received my fabric order from Fabric.com and part of the order included two yards of Ponte Knit in Navy. Not sure if that is enough to make either dress, but will check that out tomorrow.




This skirt pattern I ordered after seeing Erica B's gorgeous skirt she made using this pattern. A great looking skirt and I decided I needed to make this one also.













I have one more snap to sew on the dress that is taking way too long to complete. Once that is done I plan to decide which of numerous projects I have going on in my head to start on tomorrow. Good thing for me is that Monday is a holiday so sewing is the plan for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...