Sunday, October 05, 2008

Blog Reading and Colds

I just about finished the dress. I have two more snaps to sew. I just felt miserable and decided to rest. That led to a nap that was longer than 1/2 hour.

I decided that since I did not feel like sewing that I would read blogs. One of the first I read-"2BeSewing", she too is suffering with a bad cold. So bad that she could not attend the sewing expo class she had signed up for. Now I know that she must really be sick. The next one I read also spoke about not sewing/not blogging due to virus.

Must be the season for colds and viruses. They certainly do make one miserable.

I have lots of sewing ideas going on in my head. Hopefully I will be feeling more like sewing in the next few days. I want to put these ideas into action.

I wish all who have a cold or virus that you all feel better soon.

4 comments:

  1. It is definitely going around! I'm not sick enough to slow down, but my throat hurts and I am achy and a leeetle bit cranky. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you will feel better soon...I've been there, done that already this season! And can I say that I am sooooo looking forward to seeing your dress...it's on my to sew list and in a pinstripe fabric too...so I'm kinda anxious to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cold has settled into a child's chest, not what remains of the Matron's (chest, that is). She LOVES that a sewer is reading her blog because she is so hopeless with thread and needle she stands a bit in awe.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...