Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sewing, what is that?

This work week was busy, busy, busy. Most of it was spent on the road, which can be draining. I have looked into my sewing room and thought about my new dress waiting for me to start on.

I cut the openings in the buttonholes on my blouse and was going to sew the buttons on. No buttons sewn yet. I did re-thread the serger for use on the dress. I suppose that may count as quasi-sewing. These things I have done a few evenings this week. When you get home late-late for me is -past 7 pm, then energy is not so high.

Today DH and I have to go to Danville to deal with family stuff. So my plans for sewing today are postponed to later today. Tomorrow there will be opportunities.

1 comment:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...