Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fall Feeling

Our temperature fell last night. Low was in mid '50's. That certainly will get one thinking about fall sewing. I am about to switch gears and starting to think about jackets, skirts and 3/4 and long sleeve blouses and tops.

I picked up the latest issue of Sew Stylish and fell in love with the orange jacket on the front. Mainly because of the color, I love orange shades and they work well for me. I have warm undertones so the warm colors always appeal to me.

This week at work is going to be stressful so the only sewing I will probably get done is in my head.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the mood for fall sewing project in the midst of sewing summer fashion. We are starting to get cooler weather too.

    I hope your week isn't too stressful.
    C

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...