Saturday, August 09, 2008

Fall Fashions and Fall Colors

I am sure many of you are starting to receive or purchase various magazines with the latest fall fashions. I have to say I am excited about sewing for fall yet I have not completed all that I wanted to do with summer sewing!

I am about finished with my dress that I started on last weekend and did not finish as I hoped. Not much to do really and once complete I am wondering what will I make next. I am thinking about making another dress using a vintage pattern I acquired sometime back. I think that the fabric and the dress will be a nice transition into fall.

With some of the recent knit fabrics I acquired I am wanting to sew up a dress or top and skirt again with transitioning into fall in mind.

I am off to sewing room now to work on dress. DH and I are having dinner with some friends this evening and I still have to pick up a few more items at the grocery store that I could not acquire at another store last night.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...