Why I like Saturday morning--
- I sleep past my usual week day wake up of 4:40 AM.
- I make coffee and sit down at computer to read Pattern Review digest, check out blogs, sometimes go to Stitchers Guild.
- Look at accumulated emails and find the Flickr photos from friends to view what they have made or have been doing in their lives.
- Eat a light breakfast, drink my second cup of coffee and think about sewing for the weekend.
- Then it is off to CURVES. That is where I am headed after posting this.
I have made some fabric purchases and have a few more planned. I am waiting anxiously for the UPS guy which will now probably be Monday :-( Will share more later.