Friday, July 11, 2008

More cutting, not sewing

I have guests coming tomorrow and the weather is going to be great to go motorcycling with DH and guests. So much of the AM was spent doing some housecleaning. Then it was off to the grocery store.

Returning late afternoon, I decided to cut out one more pattern. Since I have been in the pattern fitting and cutting mode, I decided to go ahead and cut out another Jalie pattern, one of the new releases. I am using a knit I purchased probably a year ago from EOS. It was called "Why the long face?" The pattern is this one.
The Butterick dress pattern is ready to sew along with Jalie 2794 knit top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...