Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sewing going here-NOT!

Work is once again consuming my time. Today I travel to Richmond with my boss and another co-worker. Meetings begin at 5 PM with a "working dinner buffet". Feels like indigestion to me!
We plan to shut down for the evening around 9:00 PM after having worked at least four hours prior to driving to Richmond. Last night and this AM has been devoted to packing.

I will return home tomorrow evening so will hopefully get some sewing time in to complete the dress I started. I have numerous thoughts on what to sew up next. Trying to find that balance between work, family and sewing.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Boy do I understand this...I wish I had more time to sew and I have loads of kewl ideas floating around in my head...so I definitely understand how you're feeling!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...