Monday, June 30, 2008

Merry Wheel

I first saw this Merry Wheel on Cidell's blog Miss Celie Pants. We exchanged an email about it and I saw the "pink one" that someone else had. I have had a search for this on eBay ever since. I recently got a response that a seller had one to sell. I immediately jumped on it. I was bidding against one other buyer and I won!!!!

Now there are two more of these spool holders on eBay. Go figure!
I was concerned about getting this as I noted in a previous post. But the item came on Saturday and I won the bid on Wednesday. So quick delivery!




2 comments:

  1. I have a search on for one too. I've given away the other two I had. Aren't they darling! The blue one went for a lot of money too!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...