Sunday, April 06, 2008

As promised, photos of KS project

The cardigan is complete. Lining for the tank top has been cut out. How I will attach it, to be determined.

Here are photos of the completed cardigan. I added a piece of the fabric underneath to get an idea of how the tank top will look under the cardigan.










This is a close up of the sleeve with FOE attached.









Another close up of the sleeve with comments.








The next photos were taken as I worked on the cardigan yesterday. This is to give an idea of how the elastic was used as a trim.

Close up of the front opening.
I already have another plan to make this cardigan pattern using a knit fabric I purchased about a year ago from Fabric Mart.

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful set, I like the fabric so much, it looks hand crocheted or knitted. Great idea to use the elastic as a trim, it is both practical and pretty1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cardigan Linda...it's beautiful...the fabric is wonderful. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trully beautiful and stylish! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...