Saturday, December 01, 2007

This and that for Saturday

I have not been sewing nor posting here. Too much going on to spend time sewing which leaves me disappointed as I cannot get projects going that I have started.

I will be attending our ASG's Christmas party today. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with other members who share the passion of sewing and creating. We will have a fashion show and that will be entertaining. Good food and friendship!

I did receive a package in the mail this week. I ordered some black wool fabric as well as black and brown knit from Gorgeous Fabrics. I truly was pleased with the order but the knit was just drop dead beautiful. Now you may question how black and brown fabric can be beautiful. It was the QUALITY! This knit has the best feel to it, not thick/not thin. Just right. I really can't wait to make this up. Black and brown are such staple colors in my wardrobe. Now if I could only get some gray.

After the party and running around to make a few purchases for Christmas gifts, I will be sewing!!!!!! Got to go take my shower and dress for my party. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...