Thursday, August 02, 2007

Fabric Mart Sale

This has been a busy work week so have not spent much time at computer or in sewing room. Of course this AM reading emails I came across one from Fabric Mart. 50% Blowout sale plus an additional 15% off. Wow! How can one pass that up.

So I bought several items. Most are still summer time colors and fabric but a bargain is a bargain. Or if I can't sew let's buy some fabric anyway and think about what you are going to make.

For once this coming Saturday should not be a day where DH and I are running all over the place and I am already visualizing myself finishing the McCall jacket that has consumed way too much of my time!!!

Got to run, will try to post links or photos of my new fabric purchase that will be coming my way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...