Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sewing Blurb for Saturday 7-21-07

Last night I continued working on both the embroidery project and the McCall's Jacket. I completed the embroidery work on the denim capris and will affix the crystals tomorrow.

I also pressed the collar pieces and topstitched the edges per instructions and basted the edges of collar together. I pinned the collar to the jacket. I am not liking the look of the collar. I was working on this part late last night and was a little tired. I did some grocery shopping after work and then had dinner with DH. By the time I got into sewing room it was around 9:30 and was starting to drag at that time.

I wanted to make some headway on both projects as I would not be able to sew much today. We went to Danville to deal with DH's family issues. Could I write a book on dysfunctional??? I want as this is a sewing blog!!!!!

Anyway we just returned home and I wanted to post something about sewing (or not). I may venture into the sewing room but I also want to watch a movie with DH.

Tweedly dee, Tweedly dum, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...