Saturday, June 23, 2007

My contest fabric!

I forgot that I had not posted that the fabric from Burda/News came this week. I still find it neat that I won something.
I am not sure what type fabric this is. I believe it is a cotton fabric, rather thin. It was in a Mood Fabric bag. It is not a piece of fabric that I would probably purchase myself. I was also surprised how design is on this fabric. I took some pictures and did a collage view so you could see where the flower design ends and then there is a lot of white from design end to selvage.
I am not sure what I will make from this. I will make something though. I am thinking some sort of top.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again! I can't wait to see how you use this print!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...