Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Slow but sure

The pattern was laid out on the dress and all pieces fit! There is no extra for error.

I've almost cut out all the pieces. I am doing the Nancy Zieman 10-20-30 minutes to sew method. So a little each morning and hopefully a little tonight. I had to attend a board meeting for work last night so only time I had yesterday was before work. I pinned all the pieces onto the fabric. This morning I cut out the skirt pieces, the sleeves and one of the bodice pieces.

Tonight I am cooking dinner; hate it when domesticity gets in the way of sewing. But hopefully after dinner I will finish the cutting and then get the serger threaded. I also need to check on the zipper and hopefully have one in stash. I tend to buy zippers frequently to have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...