Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Almost only counts in horseshoes

I have almost completed the KS top. This should be an hour sewing project once you have cut out the top. That is if you have uninterupted time. The top is finished except for the hemming. After sewing sleeves in and then sewing side seams, I decided I needed to take an additional 1/4 inch in the sleeves to bring shoulder in some and just a general overall fitting adjustment for the upper chest and shoulders. I am pleased with the outcome.

This top looks good in this fabric and I am pleased with the overall look/style of this top. I will make some additional tops, well at least one more.

Hope to post the completion soon!

1 comment:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...